- The PRC also recommended a hike in minimum salary from Rs 6,700 to Rs 13,000 for contract and outsourcing employees.
How to Calculate the Basic in Revised Pay Scales 2015 without use of this software. Follow these steps one by one to know your Basic Pay in New PRC 2015:
- First take your Basic Pay as on 01.07.2013
- Add your DA @ 63.344% as on 01.07.2013 to your Basic Pay (i.e Basic Pay+DA)
- Add Fitment to the Basic Pay as on 01.07.2013.(Basic Pay +DA + Fitment)
- Total of the above three will be treated as ground basic pay.
- Your New Basic Pay will be set above the ground basic pay in the New Revised Pay Scale 2015 (Basic + DA@ 63.344 + Fitment@37%)
Let us, take the fitment is 37% and calculate the New Basic in RPS 2015.
Basic as on 1.7.2013: 16600
DA @ 63.344 (Basic as on 01.07.2013) - 10515
Fitment @ 37% (Assumption) ( Calculated on Basic) - 6142
Total is - 33257
New Basic -34210 , This total will be fixed in the Next Stage of RPS 2015 Master Scale.
A comparative statement giving the existing Master Scale and the corresponding segments in the revised Master Scale